Admission to Oak Valley College is a multi-step process. You may be offered admission prior to completing all the steps in the process. However, your ultimate admission to the College is dependent on the completion of all the steps listed below.
- Completion of the online Application for Admission (www.oakvalleycollege.org/apply)
- High school transcript or grade report - Please mail or email a copy of your high school transcripts to your admissions counselor. Unofficial transcripts are sufficient.
- Final transcripts - To attend OVC, you must receive a high school diploma or General Education Development (GED) Certificate. An official transcript is required prior to start of the Fall Semester. Typically, students submit their final transcript in July or August.
- Completion of an Enrollment Form along with a nonrefundable $250 deposit. The deposit is applied to your first semester's tuition bill.
- Submission of ACT/SAT test scores (if taken) - To forward your scores use Oak Valley College codes below. While ACT/SAT scores are not required for admission, they are a helpful tool in identifying college-readiness.
SAT Code - 5466
ACT Code - 6365
Other stipulations and requirements are outlined in the Enrollment Form and Catalog.
Contact email@example.com or (909) 554-3814 for questions or more information.