Earn your BA in Business
Oak Valley College is a Christian liberal arts college where you earn your Bachelor of Arts in Business with no student loans in three years.
If you dream it, you will learn how to do it at OVC.
- No student loans - Most students pay tuition with a part-time job. The total cost of tuition is less than the cost of a single semester at most private colleges. Click here.
- Graduate in three years - You take three semesters per year and graduate with your bachelor's degree a year ahead of your peers. It is still eight semesters, you just attend a couple of summer semesters.
- Practical - The Bachelor of Arts in Business is arguably the most versatile degree. When coupled with the capstone experience, The Launch Pad, you gain the skills to go into private business, nonprofit, or ministry work.
- High-quality Christian experience - You learn a Christian worldview from professors who care about your future. Christian business and community leaders are available to help you, too, with job opportunities, mentoring, and connections.
- Strong academics - Professors know you by name and encourage you to do your best work. You will never be lost,
- Small - You join a cohort of students, which provides a rich personal experience in a supportive environment.
Apply now. Hurry, and we will waive the $50 application fee as soon as you make a campus visit
"What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul." - Mark 8:36
Apply now, and we will waive the $50 Application Fee as soon as you make a campus visit. This is a great time for you to plan for the future and explore what a debt-free college experience is like. No student loans means freedom from the crushing debt that most students face. What are you waiting for? You will earn your degree in three years at Oak Valley College for less than the cost of a single semester at most private colleges. Apply today and get the best financial aid package.
Classes are underway, and a new cohort has joined the Class of 2019 and 2020. Fall Semester is the best time to come for a campus visit. If you or someone you know wants to come to OVC in Fall 2019, now is the time to start the process. Visit campus, talk with professors and students, and consider what life may be like for the class of 2022.
This is your time to join something great and become part of a college experience built around you Apply today, or contact Amber Lesseg, email@example.com, Admissions Counselor, to arrange for a campus visit.