Admission to Oak Valley College is a multi-step process. You may be offered admission prior to completing all the steps in the process. However, your ultimate admission to the College is dependent on the completion of all the steps listed below.
- Completion of the online Application for Admission (www.oakvalleycollege.org/apply)
- High school transcript or grade report - Please mail or email a copy of your high school transcripts thus far. Unofficial transcripts are sufficient. If you have taken college-level courses elsewhere, please submit your college transcripts and high school transcripts.
- Writing sample - Email a current writing sample to your Admissions Counselor or email@example.com. Based on your writing sample and/or English grades, you may be required to complete an online writing course prior to matriculation. The writing course is free and not graded. It is designed to prepare you for college-level writing and is able to be completed during the summer prior to the start of the Fall Semester.
- Final transcripts - To attend OVC, you must receive a high school diploma or hold a General Education Development (GED) Certificate. An official transcript is required prior to start of the Fall Semester. Typically, students submit their final transcript in July or August.
- Completion of an Enrollment Form along with a nonrefundable $250 deposit. The deposit is applied to your first semester's tuition bill.
- Submission of ACT/SAT test scores (if taken) - To forward your scores use Oak Valley College codes below. While ACT/SAT scores are not required for admission, they are a helpful tool in identifying college-readiness.
SAT Code - 5466
ACT Code - 6365
Other stipulations and requirements are outlined in the Enrollment Form and Catalog.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 554-3814 for questions or more information.