Debt-Free in Three
At Oak Valley College is a Christian liberal arts college where you will earn your Bachelor of Arts in Business with no student loans in three years.
If you dream it, you will learn how to do it at OVC. OVC is framed by six core priniples:
- No student loans - Most students pay tuition with a part-time job and earn the degree without student loans. The total cost of tuition is less than the cost of a single semester at most private colleges (just a little more than a community college). This fall students pay $395 per month, or $12,640 to earn the entire degree (again, less than one semester at most private colleges).
- Graduate in three years - You take three semesters per year and graduate with your bachelor's degree a year ahead of your peers. It is still eight semesters, like other four year colleges, you just attend a couple of summer semesters and finish a year sooner than your peers.
- Practical - A Bachelor of Arts in Business is arguably the most versatile degrees. When coupled with the capstone experience called The Launch Pad, you can go into private business, nonprofit, or ministry work with real-world skills you need to succeed.
- High-quality Christian experience - You learn a Christian worldview from professors who care about you and your future. Christian business and community leaders are available to help you, too, with job opportunities, mentoring, and other connections.
- Strong academics - Professors know you by name and encourage you to do your best work. You will never be lost,
- Family - Small classes, mentors, and a cohort of students provide a rich personal experience in a supportive environment
Apply now. Hurry, and we will waive the $50 application fee.
"What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul." - Mark 8:36
Today's most popular undergraduate major is business or related to business. The reason is simple, business education is almost universally applicable to every industry, professional pursuit, or endeavor. Simply put, as the cliche says, you cannot go wrong...with a business education.
This is not to say that there is no benefit to study English, philosophy, history, (frankly, this is why we, at Oak Valley College, believe a liberal arts business education is the best choice you can make....and the only choice OVC offers).
Roy Graham, grandson of Billy Graham and son of Franklin Graham, and Brad Dacus, President of Pacific Justice Institute approached Oak Valley College President Blum and Executive Vice President Leonard last night following a presentation of Oak Valley College to a meeting of business and ministry leaders at the Barnabas Group (www.barnabasgroup.org).
Perhaps you are too young to know Billy Graham.