College without limits
Whatever your goal, we will help you achieve it. If you dream it, you will learn how to do it at Oak Valley College, a nonprofit Christian liberal arts college based in Colton, California. OVC is framed by six things:
- High-quality personal Christian college experience
- Strong academics - Professors know you by name and care about you
- Family - Small classes, a cohort of students, and personal attention surround you in a supportive environment
- Practical and focused - Earn your bachelor's degree in business without delays or distractions
- Graduate in three years - Take three semesters per year and graduate with your bachelor's degree in three years
- Debt-free - Most students pay tuition with a part-time job, and you will earn your degree without student loans. Ask us how - email@example.com
Apply now. Hurry, and we will waive the $50 application fee.
"What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul." - Mark 8:36
Oak Valley College offers a debt-free Bachelor of Arts in Business. Some students ask about student loans. Thinking that is the only way they can pay for college. OVC does not have them (student loans), and you do not need them. Too many young people are thinking that the only way to earn a bachelor's degree is to go into debt, tens of thousands of dollars in debt. At OVC, you can pay your tuition with a part-time job.
Labor Day is the traditional start of the Fall Semester in many schools around the country. Oak Valley College no exception. OVC is pleased to welcome another group of young adults to school this fall. New Student Orientation is September 1, and we cannot wait to see our new students pursue their dreams and meet their goals through an Oak Valley College education.