Debt-Free in Three
At Oak Valley College, you will earn your bachelor's degree with no student loans in three years.
Attending Oak Valley College will help you achieve your goals. If you dream it, you will learn how to do it at OVC, a nonprofit Christian liberal arts college based in Colton, California. OVC is framed by six things:
- No student loans - Most students pay tuition with a part-time job and earn the degree without student loans. The total cost of tuition is less than the cost of a single semester at most private colleges (just a little more than a community college). This fall students pay $395 per month, or $12,640 to earn the entire degree (again, less than one semester at most private colleges).
- Graduate in less than three years - You take three semesters per year and graduate with your bachelor's degree a year ahead of your peers. It is still eight semesters (like other four year colleges), you just attend a couple of summer semesters and finish a year sooner.
- Practical - Earn your Bachelor of Arts in Business with a capstone experience called The Launch Pad. You learn project, operations, and human resource management, marketing, finance, accounting, and much more. Whether you go into private business, nonprofit, or ministry work, you will have the applicable skills you need to succeed.
- High-quality Christian experience - You learn from a Christian worldview from professors who care about you and your future. Christian business and community leaders are available to help you, too.
- Strong academics - Professors know you by name and encourage you to do your best work. You will never be lost, and if you need any support, additional resources and advice are available
- Family - Small classes, mentors, and a cohort of students provide a rich personal experience in a supportive environment
Apply now. Hurry, and we will waive the $50 application fee.
"What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul." - Mark 8:36
Apply to Oak Valley College. The application is free, and you will earn your Bachelor of Arts in three years. You study with a small group of students and live, learn, and grow together as a family. You earn your degree with no student loans and experience the freedom of starting off your career with the flexibility to do whatever you want without the burden of student loan debt.