College without limits
Whatever your goal, we will help you achieve it. If you dream it, you will learn how to do it at Oak Valley College, a nonprofit Christian liberal arts college based in Colton, California. OVC is framed by six things:
- High-quality personal Christian college experience
- Strong academics - Professors know you by name and care about you
- Family - Small classes, a cohort of students, and personal attention surround you in a supportive environment
- Practical and focused - Earn your bachelor's degree in business without delays or distractions
- Graduate in three years - Take three semesters per year and graduate with your bachelor's degree in three years
- Debt-free - Most students pay tuition with a part-time job, and you will earn your degree without student loans. Ask us how - email@example.com
Apply now. Hurry, and we will waive the $50 application fee.
"What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul." - Mark 8:36
Consumer sentiment is high, according to the University of Michigan survey. Unemployment is low, the lowest it has been since 2000 says the New York Times. The stock market continues to peak. Yet, what you read and see in the media, and what you hear from most politicians are things are bad...maybe even awful. What is the reality? Could this be the best of times and the worst of times?