Reach for the summit
Whatever your goal, we will help you achieve it. If you dream it, you will learn how to do it at Oak Valley College, a nonprofit Christian business college based in Colton, California. OVC is framed by six things:
- Christian - Experience Christian perspectives within a business context
- Graduate in three years - Take three semesters per year and graduate with your bachelor's degree in three years
- Debt-free - Pay $1,520 per semester, and pay as you go with a monthly payment plan
- Family - Small classes, a cohort of students, and personal attention surround you in a supportive environment
- Strong academics - Learn from professors (not teaching assistants) with expertise and a Christ-centered focus
- Business - Earn a practical degree that can help you lead a business, nonprofit, or ministry.
Apply now. The application is free. Hurry, limited spaces are available. You pay just $95 per unit, around $12,000 for the degree program. Learn more. Do more. Achieve more.
"What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul." - Mark 8:36
We are preparing the next generation. That is our purpose. That is our vision. The next generation is going to do this, whether they are prepared or not. This is as predictable as it gets, and we would rather not leave it to chance. Many people complain about it. You can help. Provide financial support now at www.oakvalleycollege.org/donate.