College without limits
Whatever your goal, we will help you achieve it. If you dream it, you will learn how to do it at Oak Valley College, a nonprofit Christian liberal arts college based in Colton, California. OVC is framed by six things:
- High-quality personal Christian college experience
- Strong academics - Professors know you by name and care about you
- Family - Small classes, a cohort of students, and personal attention surround you in a supportive environment
- Practical and focused - Earn your bachelor's degree in business without delays or distractions
- Graduate in three years - Take three semesters per year and graduate with your bachelor's degree in three years
- Debt-free - Most students pay tuition with a part-time job, and you will earn your degree without student loans. Ask us how - email@example.com
Apply now. Hurry, and we will waive the $50 application fee.
"What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul." - Mark 8:36
Labor Day is the traditional start of the Fall Semester in many schools around the country. Oak Valley College no exception. OVC is pleased to welcome another group of young adults to school this fall. New Student Orientation is September 1, and we cannot wait to see our new students pursue their dreams and meet their goals through an Oak Valley College education.
Ready to transform your future with a personal Christian college experience built around your dreams, your identity, and your future? Oak Valley College provides that place. Come learn more. Visit us online. Learn how you earn your bachelor's degree in three years with no student loans. Then, meet us in person. Visit during Pizza Day or see what a class is like. Your future begins today, here, and now.
The word is getting out about Oak Valley College. We had a reporter and photographer visit our classroom recently to talk to our students and learn about the unfair advantage that our students will have when they graduate with the skills they need to start a business, work in ministry, or find a job in the corporate world. (Click the title to find the article link.)