Reach for the summit
Whatever your goal, we will help you achieve it. If you dream it, you will learn how to do it at Oak Valley College, a nonprofit Christian business college based in Colton, California. OVC is framed by six things:
- Christian - Experience Christian perspectives within a business context
- Graduate in three years - Take three semesters per year and graduate with your bachelor's degree in three years
- Debt-free - Pay $1,520 per semester, and pay as you go with a monthly payment plan
- Family - Small classes, a cohort of students, and personal attention surround you in a supportive environment
- Strong academics - Learn from professors (not teaching assistants) with expertise and a Christ-centered focus
- Business - Earn a practical degree that can help you lead a business, nonprofit, or ministry.
Apply now. The application is free. Hurry, limited spaces are available. You pay just $95 per unit, around $12,000 for the degree program. Learn more. Do more. Achieve more.
"What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul." - Mark 8:36